Monday, 31 October 2011

Pictures and drawings

I made this picture of Bram with my Iphone Hipstamatic app. I love this app. You can make beautiful pictures with this and there are a lot of different possibillities.
I started this drawing and this is how I begin, I draw the face and then I colour the shades very lightly, and when I go further, I layer and layer and layer very lightly. I'm thinking of maybe to use some pastels as well, but I let you see when it is finished.
As for now, I'm going to enjoy the beautiful weather and a cup of coffee and I wish you a very nice day!

1 comment:

Emelie said...

That is a great photo, our new little Elsie is that same kind of looking cat.

Interesting to see your layers of soft color, it takes control to keep things layered yet soft and pretty.

I enjoyed your previous post also, art and photos just the best.