Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Finished drawing and beautiful weather!

I have finished the blue of the drawing in the last blogpost and I attended another class: Supplies Me from Jane Davenport, look at her blog http://www.janedavenport.com/, she is awesome!

I tried a drawing a little bit in her style...


The weather here in the Netherlands is so beautiful for the end of September. Officially it's already autumn but it feels like summer right now. We didn't have much of a summer, it rained a lot and the temperature was also low for the time of year, but now it is so beautiful outside, in the US they call it Indian Summer as I remember it.

4 comments:

corrie said...

Wat een mooie tekeningen zie ik hier op dit blog !
Vooral de tekening in de stijl van janedavenport vind ik supergaaf gedaan !

Jacqueline said...

Dank je wel Corrie

Emelie said...

Goodmorning, just enjoyed your blog and the travels you sent me on. You always have lovely work and I like the script on your drawing also.

Yes I still ahve the little cat, not sure male or female, I have petted kitty and have made him a water proof house on the patio, that can't last too long it will get colder. Kitty looks very much like Bram, color and markings very much the same.

Caatje said...

Dank voor je bezoek en commentaar op mijn blog. Prachtige tekeningen heb je gemaakt. Vooral het blonde meisje vind ik erg mooi geworden.