Sunday, 10 April 2011

Drawing, cards and Bram & Bobby

I made a new drawing in march and I hope you like it. It is done with colored pencils (Faber Castell Polychromos, like all my drawings)

I haven't done much in drawing for the last months because my father was very ill and he passed away last februari.

I made these little cards last week and used my drawings for it:
And a picture from our little cat, Bram is his name

and see how cute they are together, our Bobby and Bram
Till next time!

2 comments:

Emelie said...

Beautiful cards I think a card like that is so appreciated.
Sorry to hearof your fathr being so ill, so upsetting and hard for him also. Art helps us sometimes to feel calmer.
Darling pets, look how well they get along.
Have a good spring. we have spring I am not sure what you have right now.

Zaa said...

Lovely cards and sweet cat...