Thursday, 6 August 2009


I made some new drawings the last couple of weeks and I wanted to show you.

In september I'm going to follow a course in drawing and painting and I'm very excited about it.

I feel I have so much to learn, about the shadows and the colours etc.

I have so many questions.

I like to draw, it makes me feel relaxed.

But I'm a little scared to paint the same face, I don't know why that is, maybe I want to do things too perfect (I'm a perfectionist) and that is my fear, or it is an anxiety for failure or so.

I'm going to find out I think and I hope so because I want to learn and paint.

3 comments:

Losing Waist! said...

You are naturally talented without any classes. These are all amazing!

Trish said...

lovely!!! I'm glad you found my new blog, I'll add you to my links now so I don't forget to visit again:) and thanks so much for the comment:) That journal page in progress, I was loving it too, then for some reason at 3am i decided I didn't like it and gessoed over it! Regretting that now:(
have a great day!
Trish

Charmingdesigns said...

it is a fantastic drawing. Love the eyes.